[Openmcl-devel] XCode 3.2.3 how to support kernel compile 1.4

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Fri Sep 3 12:01:00 PDT 2010

A new machine with Xcode 3.2.3 trying to build CCL Mac 64 14231

? (ccl:rebuild-ccl :full t)
Rebuilding Clozure Common Lisp using Version 1.6-dev-r14118M-trunk  (DarwinX8632)
;Building lisp-kernel ...
> Error: Error(s) during kernel compilation.
>        Error executing make: generic OS error in fork/exec
>        Developer tools may not be installed correctly.
> While executing: REBUILD-CCL, in process listener(1).

I remember setting some preference in XCode to support the still necessary 1.4 kernel compile. Is this what this error message suggests? I looked at all the setting in XCode prefs (many) and cannot find anything relevant. Do I really need to reinstall Xcode and hope there is some configuration setting? It's 2.5 GB!

Alex