[Openmcl-devel] Another small listener bug

Willem Rein Oudshoorn woudshoo at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 9 13:01:00 PDT 2010

"R. Matthew Emerson" <rme at clozure.com> writes:

> On Sep 8, 2010, at 4:52 PM, Willem Rein Oudshoorn wrote:
>
>> 1. Copy from a text editer the expression marked between [ and ] in
>> the listener:
>>
>> [
>> (+ 1 2)]
[text snipped]
>> ... error:
>>   value NIL is not of the expected type REAL.
>
> Please update from svn and rebuild; I seem to remember fixing a bug
> like that.

[text snipped]

Thank you for letting me know and indeed in the svn version that bug is
fixed.

Just out of curiousity, is anybody able to reproduce my crash when
bringing up the Print... dialog from the File menu?
(I just would like to know if it is my setup or a ccl bug.)

Wim Oudshoorn.