[Openmcl-devel] [gambit-list] Apple OKs other dev tools for iOS

James Long longster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 13:24:06 PDT 2010

Yes, you can read about it and view examples here:

http://jlongster.com/software/iphone/scheme-iphone-example/

I haven't kept it up to date and I've actually been moving my site
away from this version, but at some point I'll port over all my blog
posts to a new site and try to keep the information available.

- James