[Openmcl-devel] ASDF peculiar featurosity

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Thu Sep 16 11:46:50 PDT 2010

On 16 Sep 2010, at 18:09, Robert Goldman wrote:

> Is there any chance that somehow ASDF is getting loaded in a separate
> thread that has its own value for *features*?

I wondered about that, but I think it's actually REQUIRE.  I haven't looked at the code yet, but I think that something is probably binding *features* (and maybe *modules*), and then the image gets dumped half way through or something like that.

This is based on: if I build the GUI with

	(load "ccl:cocoa-ide;cocoa-application")

(which I am pretty sure is the file that require is loading), then I get an image which makes a bit more sense.

--tim