[Openmcl-devel] cocoa bridge memory management changes?

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Fri Sep 24 14:42:16 PDT 2010

On Sep 24, 2010, at 5:36 PM, Paul Krueger wrote:

> Sorry, didn't mean to question your Objective-C competence; just trying to understand and help.

Thanks - apologies if I sounded peevish. I think this was Core Image doing caching, not a true memory leak. If I let it run long enough (and by long enough, I mean opening and closing about 300 Core Image filter windows) then memory usage drops again, after first rising about 250 MB.

warmest regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro
raffaelcavallaro at me.com