[Openmcl-devel] recent x86 FPU benchmarks

Isaac Gouy igouy2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 14:36:11 PDT 2011

On Apr 10, 2011, at 9:19 PM, Brandon Van Every wrote:

> TCLBG appears to be a Unix-specific collection of web
> scripts in CVS with no documentation and no helpful discussion in the
> user forums.

You haven't asked any questions in the benchmarks game discussion forum that might lead to helpful discussion about how the scripts were used to make these measurements on MS Vista

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/demo/which-programming-languages-are-fastest.php?calc=chart&java=on&csc=on&csharp=on&fsc=on&javaxint=on&python=on

> What I downloaded from the Files area, looks like an attempt to make
> something more sane and user friendly, but it contains almost no
> benchmarks.  The 3 that it does contain, do not work.

The benchmarks game discussion forum is the appropriate place to ask for help and receive help on using the bencher.py script

When you do ask in that forum please provide specific information about what you tried to do and what the result was, I'm sure you understand that "do not work" isn't enough.