[Openmcl-devel] cl-bench Windows 32-bit performance

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:31:28 PDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Brandon Van Every <bvanevery at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am wondering whether the 32-bit version is significantly slower than
> the 64-bit version.  Hmm, another possibility is I am using the "dev"
> version.

"Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.6-r14468M  (WindowsX8632)", the 1.6
release binary on the Clozure website, is nearly 3x faster than
"Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.7-dev-r14645M-trunk  (WindowsX8632)",
the 1.7 development version in Subversion.  Soon I will have
comparisons to other CLs that work on Windows.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every