[Openmcl-devel] reminder for trunk users

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Fri Jul 8 18:12:00 PDT 2011

I just checked in a new set of binaries into the trunk.  I bumped
the image and fasl file versions, so your old heap images
and fasl files will no longer work; you'll need to recompile
from source.

Don't forget that running "svn up" may show some conflicts
involving binary files like the heap image and lisp kernel.

As noted in http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/wiki/UpdatingFromSource,
the correct response in such a case is to type "tf" when svn
prompts you.  Alternatively, do "svn revert conflicting-file".

Beware: I think gb's fine is up to $8 now.  See
http://www.clozure.com/pipermail/openmcl-devel/2009-September/010361.html