[Openmcl-devel] ASDF 2.017 released

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Thu Jul 28 08:44:55 PDT 2011

On Jul 26, 2011, at 4:57 PM, Faré wrote:

> I released ASDF 2.016.3 as 2.017.
> (This version has been "stable" for over a month.)
>
> Please test and upon success update your implementations and distributions.

FWIW I've just tested this with both dx86cl and dx86cl64 as well as the Clozure CL32 and Clozure CL64 IDEs, with asdf systems at the canonical ~/.local/share/common-lisp/source/ as well as at another (essentially random) location pointed to by a source-registry configuration file at /Users/raffaelc/.config/common-lisp/source-registry.conf.d/source-registry.conf as specified in the asdf manual.

I saw no issues.

Don't know if that means you want to include this in the 1.7 release or not - may be too late.

warmest regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro
raffaelcavallaro at me.com