[Openmcl-devel] Minor fixes to contrib

Paul Krueger plkrueger at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 07:27:55 PDT 2011

I just checked in to the trunk some minor fixes to my cocoa interface contrib (.../ccl/contrib/cocoa-ide/krueger/InterfaceProjects). Do an update if any of the changes are relevant to you. They include:

Added a Lisp class (attributed-string) to make using NSMutableAttributedString easier to use for Lisp developers.

An attributed-string object is also an output-stream.

Add object conversion routines back and forth between attributed-string instances and NSMutableAttributedStrings.

Plugged some memory leaks when doing object conversion.

Added ns-func class to support archiving and restoring function pointers (i.e. you can now have a function pointer in an instance slot that will be correctly saved and restored when the instance is saved to disk).

Fixed bugs and added additional validity checks when opening a lisp-app document in lisp-app-doc.lisp.