[Openmcl-devel] ACCEPT-CONNECTION does not handle :WAIT as documented on windows

Yakov Zaytsev zaytsev.yakov at gmail.com
Wed May 18 01:42:40 PDT 2011

Hello
Following does not work. Help is appreciated!

$ /cygdrive/c/ccl/wx86cl
Welcome to Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.6-r14468M  (WindowsX8632)!
? (setq sock (ccl:make-socket :connect :passive :format :text
:local-port 7070 :reuse-address t))
#<CCL::LISTENER-SOCKET #xC2AC37E>
? (ccl:accept-connection sock :wait nil)
> Error: value 4294967295 is not of the expected type (OR NULL FIXNUM).
> While executing: CCL::INIT-STREAM-IOBLOCK, in process listener(1).
> Type :POP to abort, :R for a list of available restarts.
> Type :? for other options.
1 >

All I want is to be able to check if connection if available to be
accepted. This is essentia because I want to interleave TCP client
handling and "normal" operation of program in one process.