[Openmcl-devel] Directory and symlinks

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Wed Nov 9 06:58:28 PST 2011

I couldn't reproduce this.

If you're calling DIRECTORY with a relative pathname, what's the value of
*DEFAULT-PATHNAME-DEFAULTS* ?  What does calling (CCL:CURRENT-DIRECTORY)
return ?

If neither of those things explain it:

On a Linux system, my home directory is "/home/gb" and CCL is installed
in "/usr/local/src/ccl". If I do (in the shell):

$ cd
$ ln -sf ../../usr/local/src/ccl .   # also tried absolute name here

and in CCL:

? :pwd                          ; can also call (CCL:DEFAULT-DERECTORY)
#P"/home/gb/"
? (directory "ccl/*/*.lx64fsl")
=> list of .lx64fsl files in immediate subdirectories of CCL directory.

What's different about what I'm doing and what you're doing ?