[Openmcl-devel] BUG: kernel debugger on incorrect args to QUOTE (armel)

Eric Marsden eric.marsden at free.fr
Fri Nov 18 04:21:47 PST 2011

>>>>> "gb" == Gary Byers <gb at clozure.com> writes:

  gb> That uses a very similar mechanism, only the software interrupt is
  gb> "int $#xc7"; the address of that instruction is very near that of the
  gb> instruction used in the (FUNCALL 'QUOTE ...) case.  If calling FOO
  gb> signals a lisp error and calling QUOTE gets lost,  I'd be very suspicious
  gb> that qemu isn't treating those two interrupts the same way; real hardware
  gb> does so.

  Yes, this works fine. I also checked that the kernel svn revision is
  the same as that of the image.

,----
| Welcome to Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.8-dev-r15074M-trunk  (LinuxARM32)!
| ? (foo)
| > Error: Undefined function FOO called with arguments () .
| > While executing: CCL::TOPLEVEL-EVAL, in process listener(1).
`----

  I have a pandaboard that I need to configure; I'll check with that.

--
Eric Marsden