[Openmcl-devel] Web serving with CCL

Mike Travers mt at alum.mit.edu
Wed Apr 11 09:03:39 PDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> wrote:

> peter <p2.edoc at googlemail.com> writes:
>
> > Can any volunteer the received wisdom for recommendations of web
> > server development frameworks for a new project based on CCL?as a
> strange, restrictive license.
>
> Portable AllegroServe has not been very actively maintained and
> currently does not work on CLozure CL.

I have a forked version of Portable AllegroServe that works in CCL.
   https://github.com/mtravers/portableaserve

And you can bring up a web server very quickly using the Heroku buildpack
(which uses CCL and Portable Aserve):
   https://github.com/mtravers/heroku-buildpack-cl

I will be maintaining this version of AllegroServe for awhile since I have
projects that use it, unless I decide to convert to Hunchentoot which I
admit has a bigger community these days.

Mike