[Openmcl-devel] Regarding the caveat of Building-an-Application-Bundle

Pascal J. Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Fri Apr 13 06:24:42 PDT 2012

http://ccl.clozure.com/manual/chapter15.4.html#Building-an-Application-Bundle

Wouldn't it be possible to make an application that would use the
Interface Translator at launch time to regenerate the FFI to the MacOSX
libraries (possibly cached)?

How can you make a Clozure CL.app available on the AppStore if it breaks
as soon as we upgrade the system? ie. How can we make an application
that will work on the various OS X versions used by our customers
without breaking?