[Openmcl-devel] Clozure CL 1.8 now in Mac App Store

Mark H. David mhd at yv.org
Fri Apr 27 16:00:13 PDT 2012

That works fine, thanks.  Somewhat related, and I'm sure an amateur question, but....
How do I tie into this release from SLIME?  I have to give SLIME an executable, but
once I get to /Applications/Clozure CL.app/Contents, I feel I'm not in Kansas anymore.
So, in (setq inferior-lisp-program "xxx"), what should xxx be after I've installed
from the Mac App Store?