[Openmcl-devel] CCL/Cocoa Mountain Lion Challenges

Alexander Repenning alexander.repenning at Colorado.EDU
Thu Aug 23 11:21:07 PDT 2012

We are experiencing some errors, e.g., crashing CCL/Cocoa when just editing a file (with Hemlock). So far we have nothing completely reproducible but I wonder:

- how others experienced new kinds of issues with CCL in OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.0)?
- is there a certain set of fixes introduced into CCL specifically addressing OS X Mountain Lion. In other words is there some, presumably recent,  version of CCL that should be used to avoid trouble?

Alex

Prof. Alexander Repenning

University of Colorado
Computer Science Department