[Openmcl-devel] Modal dialog problems with CCL 1.9 32/64 on Mountain Lion

Alexander Repenning alexander.repenning at Colorado.EDU
Mon Aug 27 17:20:37 PDT 2012

On Aug 27, 2012, at 4:01 PM, Gary Byers wrote:

> Why do you think it's interesting to use a random trunk version from late
> May ?
>
> If you saw such behavior in a trunk version from several months ago, wouldn't
> updating to the current version to see if the problem persists be a reasonable
> next step ?
>
> I genuinely do not understand what is complicated about this ...

I will pass the flogging on to Mike who did the check out. However, the latest version does still exhibit the same issue.

Alex

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2012, Alexander Repenning wrote:
>
>> having problems with CCL and Mountain Lion. With this very recent version of CCL Version 1.9-dev-r15382M-trunk  strange things can happen quickly.
>>
>> In the listener eval:  (ccl::choose-file-dialog)
>>
>> in CCL Version 1.9-dev-r15382M-trunk a dialog does come up but does not show the content of folders right away. Notice the Asynchronous Progress Indicator (bottom left):

Prof. Alexander Repenning

University of Colorado
Computer Science Department
Boulder, CO 80309-430