[Openmcl-devel] Modal dialog problems with CCL 1.9 32/64 on Mountain Lion

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at me.com
Fri Aug 31 12:28:16 PDT 2012

On Aug 31, 2012, at 12:59 PM, "R. Matthew Emerson" <rme at clozure.com> wrote:

> I was able to duplicate this in an Objective-C program.
>
> http://www.clozure.com/~rme/OpenPanelTest.zip

Good detective work! Your test project shows identical issues on my machine that I was seeing with Gary's two lisp IDE examples.

Thanks for filing the bug with Apple - and of course it makes everyone's life easier that you were able to isolate it in an entirely Objective-C Xcode project so they can't just dismiss it as a lots of irritating, superfluous parentheses issue!

warmest regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro
raffaelcavallaro at me.com