[Openmcl-devel] Unicode Composition

Tom Emerson tremerson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:41:25 PST 2012

I've contemplated writing a normalization library for CCL but have
never gotten around to doing it, as well as adding several other
character encodings. But as with many things time gets in the way. I
am hoping that over the winter holiday I'll have some time to play,
and this may be one of the things I do. I assume you've searched to
see if there is a portable normalization implementation already
floating around? I checked Edi's cl-unicode but it doesn't have this
functionality. If I do write it it would make the most sense to send
it to him for inclusion.

    -tree

--
Tom Emerson