[Openmcl-devel] Portable AllegroServe for Clozure CL

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Tue Dec 18 12:18:52 PST 2012

The sourceforge  one (which is in Quicklisp) seems to have been updated
more recently than this github fork from mtravers.  Without any further
information, I think the sourceforge one (the git repo on sourceforge, now)
should continue to be considered as the official Portable Aserve and should
continue to be the one included in Quicklisp...

Let's see if someone who knows more about ccl:semaphore, or why this was
originally written this way, will chime in here...

--

My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699