[Openmcl-devel] [Portableaserve-discuss] Portable AllegroServe for Clozure CL

Mike Travers mt at hyperphor.com
Thu Dec 20 11:32:06 PST 2012

I just tried out the portableaserve from sourceforge's git repository, and
it seems seriously broken, pretty much anything gets errors of the form:

Undefined function (SETF NET.ASERVE:REQUEST-REPLY-DATE) called with
> arguments (3565020207
>
>      #<NET.ASERVE:HTTP-REQUEST #x3020021D47ED>) .
>    [Condition of type CCL::UNDEFINED-FUNCTION-CALL]
> Backtrace:
>   0: (NET.ASERVE::PROCESS-CONNECTION #<ACL-COMPAT.SOCKET::CHUNKED-STREAM
> #x3020021C820D>)
>   1: (NET.ASERVE::HTTP-WORKER-THREAD)

The problematic code seems to be in main.cl:1618 which was last changed
here:
8ffa6c23 (kevinrosenberg 2012-04-01 23:04:57

Mike