[Openmcl-devel] MIDI on Mac

Mike Travers mt at alum.mit.edu
Sat Dec 29 14:51:12 PST 2012

Thanks!

That doesn't work out of the box on the Mac, since it demands a
libportmidi.so file. I patched it to ask for a .dylib file, and found
something that looked right as part of the application Mixxx (free from the
Mac app store), and managed to get it kind of working. Kind of a roundabout
path, but better than nothing (or better than having to work out all the
FFI stuff for myself).

Mike