[Openmcl-devel] format to a hemlock view's buffer

Arthur Cater arthur.cater at ucd.ie
Fri Feb 3 03:50:53 PST 2012

Thank you Gary for responding, I appreciate the help.

The test case code attached here is quite small, 42 lines, see below.
Since everything it does is done inside gui::execute-in-gui I have removed
the redefinitions of stream-write-char and stream-write-string that ensured this.

I have taken code from handle-hemlock-event that seems to me to cover
the protocol issues you mentioned, and - with some reordering of bindings -
encapsulated it in the with-hemlock-protocol macro. Without success:
still, a mouseclick moves the visible cursor but a subsequent arrowkey
reveals the buffer-point is still at the end of the inserted text.

Arthur