[Openmcl-devel] Clozure CL Foreign variable “O_NONBLOCK” not found

Juanito Fatas Huang katehuang0320 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 23:50:42 PST 2012

Thank you Bayers for quick reply,

I have tried your method. I get 2 warnings as you said the change it back,
get correct value of #$O_NONBLOCK, 4.

I Downloaded and extract tarball in my home directory. Then
set CCL_DEFAULT_DIRECTORY, modify the ccl&ccl64 scripts to adapt my install
directory. Everything seems to work fine...

I will try to reinstall it all (ccl, quicklisp) again.

Thanks a lot!!!

Good day!

-- Juanito

Gary Byers <gb at clozure.com> 於 2012年2月26日下午3:30 寫道: