[Openmcl-devel] Downoload for older libc?

Waldek Hebisch hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl
Fri Jan 20 11:47:32 PST 2012

It seems that current Closure CL kernel in svn is linked
to glibc-2.11 (at least the 64-bit linux version).  On my
main work machine I have glibc-2.8 and downloaded kernel
does not work.  Trying re-build using older version fails
too...

Could you provide kernel linked to older glibc?  Or there
is some easy way to compile starting from older Closure CL
version?

BTW: I keep chroot with glibc-2.3 which I use to create
binaries for distribution (to avoid problems with binaries
needing newer glibc than available on the system).  It
would be nice to have current Closure CL there...

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl