[Openmcl-devel] ITP: ccl - Clozure CL (Debian bug #609047)

Faheem Mitha faheem at faheem.info
Sun Jul 1 09:40:56 PDT 2012

Hi Darren,

It seems you are the owner of this ITP against ccl. I was wondering what
the current status is.

It seems from the bug thread that you have a working Debian ccl package
for some recent version of ccl, as of 2011. If you are no longer working
of this, would you considering publishing this packaging, preferably as a
version control repository? Bitbucket (for Git and Mercurial) and GitHub
(for Git) are both popular, though there are of course many other
alternative hosting sites.

I'm interested in getting a ccl package into Debian. However, it doesn't
seem efficient to start from scratch if there is a working version out
there. Building on your work may be preferable.

If anyone else has any information about packaging ccl and/or is willing
to assist with such packaging, even if only in an advisory capacity, let
me know. Please CC me on any reply. Thanks.

                                                          Regards, Faheem