[Openmcl-devel] Debian packaging for CCL

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Tue Jul 10 07:13:24 PDT 2012

On 10 Jul 2012, at 03:43, R. Matthew Emerson wrote:

> Regarding source code, I believe that many programmers find it
> helpful to have the source code of the lisp implementation around,
> too.  This way, you can M-. right into the source code of
> with-open-file (or whatever).

Just as additional reinforcement for anyone planning on making packages: a packaged CCL without source included would not be interesting as a development environment for me, anyway: I use M-. to look at implementation stuff a lot.  (On the other hand I get mine from SVN, so I would likely not use a packaged one anyway.)