[Openmcl-devel] CCL 1.8, Swank, fails to load quicklisp on OS X

Todd Edwin King kizzle42 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:23:31 PDT 2012

Thanks Zack and Gary.  The comments and information about the ASDF version selection led me to challenge my assumption about which version of ASDF was actually being loaded.

Long story short, the ASDF version didn't (necessarily) have much to do with problem.   Not having the CCL_DEFAULT_DIRECTORY set correctly did, however.

 I was sloppy in my haste to configure CCL 1.8 for slime when adding it's configuration to Emacs ...  "~/" doesn't expand in the context in which I was using it.

"it's always configuration..."

Thanks,
Todd Edwin King

Sent from my iPad