[Openmcl-devel] New App from Clozure

Andrew Shalit alms at clozure.com
Tue Mar 6 14:39:27 PST 2012

Hi CCL Users -

I'm happy to announce that our first app written in Clozure CL has just been released in the Macintosh App Store.

Picture Window is a simple but elegant slideshow viewer.  It displays pictures in resizable floating windows that stay in view while you're using other Macintosh apps.

Picture Window was written by our very own Matthew Emerson, and it runs on OS X Snow Leopard and Lion.

If you'd like to support Clozure and Lisp-based apps in a small way, you can purchase a copy in the Mac App Store.
It's only $4.99.  You can find it here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/picture-window/id507262984?mt=12

Thanks for your support,

Andrew