[Openmcl-devel] trunk may be unstable for a day or two

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Fri May 18 13:59:32 PDT 2012

I want to check in a bunch of changes (around a dozen files, all in
the lisp-kernel directory) to the CCL trunk.  Most of the changes involve
low-level GC-related things; things seem to work (but could stand some
stress-testing) on x8664 Linux but may or may not even compile cleanly
on other platforms, and the easiest way for me to get things working
everywhere is to check the code in and start building and testing it.

People who use the trunk may want to refrain from doing an "svn update"
for the next day or two; I'll send an "all clear" message to this list
when the dust seems to have settled.