[Openmcl-devel] loading ccl-ide-init

Paul Krueger plkrueger at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 06:58:09 PDT 2012

Yep, I believe all that. It wasn't until I started to look at why my IDE init file was no longer doing what it did previously that I figured this out. It loaded fine when I manually did it immediately after starting the IDE, so I looked at where it was being loaded and then researched the #/applicationWillFinishLaunching: method. The latest documentation is explicit that it is called prior to initialization of the Application object and I don't remember reading that previously, so I'm guessing you're absolutely correct that the functionality changed somewhere along the line. If you're going to change this, you'll have to figure out whether you also want to move the other stuff that is done there now, but I'm betting you might. It should be a pretty easy change I expect.

If you think this change will be coming soon I'll wait for it, otherwise I'm tempted to just change "Will" to "Did" and recompile to make my stuff work again.

Thanks for the analysis.