[Openmcl-devel] Coroutines/lightweight threads

Andrew Lyon orthecreedence at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:14:09 PST 2012

Gary, this is pretty much what I was wondering, and I think you answered it
well...it would be a lot of work and duplicated effort. To be honest, it's
probably something that I would not be able to accomplish without intimate
knowledge of the internals of CCL, and even then would take me a long time
to do. I think for now I'll give your idea a shot and see how it fares, or
use some sort of code walker that pretends to do what I want.

Thanks for your in-depth responses.