[Openmcl-devel] error linking OpenCV on osx

Stefano Bennati bennati at cognition.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Nov 16 04:06:37 PST 2012

Hallo everyone,
I write because I get a weird error while foreign-loading a C++ method
that uses OpenCV on OSX.
Let's start from the beginning: I want to run from LISP a C++ library
that does some image processing.
I created a small example that shows an image on screen, then I used
SWIG to create the wrapper and compiled it into a shared library.

The weird thing is that the image is shown correctly in both Clozure and
SBCL on Linux, but on OSX it is shown only in SBCL... Clozure shows a
white rectangle instead.
It is really important for me to let it run under Clozure for OSX! Any
help will be really appreciated!

I attach a zip file with the example, there are two makefiles, one for
Linux and one for OSX (sed not working properly in the latter) and four
LISP loaders: two for SBCL, one for Linux and one for OSX and 2 for CCL,
one for Linux and one for OSX

Cheers

--
M.Sc. Stefano Bennati