[Openmcl-devel] matching patterns

Taoufik Dachraoui dachraoui.taoufik at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:25:23 PDT 2012

My intention was just to contribute with the code to CCL so that it could
be improved
by CCL experts and finally be part of CCL; I use CCL for all my developments
and lately I am using a lot the match I wrote, but I know that it can be
greatly
improved (eg. performance, more beautiful code, more robust, ...)

Taoufik