[Openmcl-devel] Clozure on FreeBSD/PPC 64 bit?

Steven Núñez steven.nunez at illation.com
Sat Sep 8 07:46:20 PDT 2012

Greetings Gentlemen,

I'm looking to put to good use of some dual core Power Mac G5s by installing (hopefully) FreeBSD and turning them into LISP workstations. The trouble is that this platform is new for FreeBSD, and  a quick search of supported platforms for SBCL ('this platform doesn't exist') and CCL (not listed as supported) makes me think (hope) that this is possible but perhaps something that no one has done yet.

Does anyone know of it's possible to run CCL (or SBCL, or another LISP) on FreeBSD/PPC ?

Cheers,
- Steve