[Openmcl-devel] Linking StoreKit.framework from CCL and in-app purchases

Michael Minerva minerva at agentsheets.com
Thu Apr 11 16:55:14 PDT 2013

Sorry about that Gary.  I was excited about the conversation about CCL and the app store so I wanted to respond to Paul's email as quickly as possible when I got in this morning but you're right I should have tried his suggestion about using objc::load-framework before commenting on that.

I did notice that there is no StoreKit directory in the darwin-x86-headers.  Am I reading the documentation correctly that this means that I need to create an interface directory for it (as described in section 13.5).