[Openmcl-devel] Linking StoreKit.framework from CCL and in-app purchases

Alexander Repenning alexander.repenning at Colorado.EDU
Tue Apr 16 12:50:58 PDT 2013

On Apr 11, 2013, at 8:32 PM, Gary Byers wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Apr 2013, Michael Minerva wrote:
>
>> Sorry about that Gary.  I was excited about the conversation about CCL and the app store so I wanted to respond to Paul's email as quickly as possible when I got in this morning but you're right I should have tried his suggestion about using objc::load-framework before commenting on that.
>>
>> I did notice that there is no StoreKit directory in the darwin-x86-headers.  Am I reading the documentation correctly that this means that I need to create an interface directory for it (as described in section 13.5).
>>

> That's the general idea.  I looked at what was involved in parsing the StoreKit
> interfaces and there seems to be another issue.

Sounds like switching from GCC to CLANG could be quite the project. Meanwhile, is there a way for us to try to roll our own CL interface to StoreKit using some existing macros to introduce classes, constants and methods? I assume we only need a pretty small list of classes and methods. I am looking in "14. The Objective-C Bridge" but that seems to assume a .cdb file exists. Is there some low level way to manually create an interface?

Alex