[Openmcl-devel] Linking StoreKit.framework from CCL and in-app purchases

Shannon Spires svs at bearlanding.com
Thu Apr 18 10:50:21 PDT 2013

On Apr 18, 2013, at 11:15 AM, Ron Garret wrote:

> +1
>
> My iPhone 4S and my 2011 Macbook Pro are almost certainly my last Apple products.  You can pry my Snow Leopard from my cold, dead hands.
>
> :-(
>
> rg

Thanks Ron. I couldn't agree more. I've been an Apple supporter since I bought a Lisa to do Mac development in 1984, but now I'm done. I'm fed up with them adding new features that break my workflow, taking away features I desperately need, and never fixing longstanding bugs. But their paternalistic attitude with the Mac App Store and the IOS App Store was the final straw. Oh, you want final say over ever program I run on my machine? And you want 30 cents of every dollar I pay for software? Screw you, Apple. Screw you.

My computing devices in future will be entirely open-source, or I won't be using a computer. I've had it.

-SS