[Openmcl-devel] Fwd: ASDF 2.28 in CCL 1.9 release candidate signals warnings on forward references of (setf foo)

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Thu Feb 14 10:15:22 PST 2013

I don't know ... might be 13 hours, might be 15 ... too close to call.

(Seriously: we can add ASDF at any time.  The sooner that happens, the
better, and we'd certainly like to do that before 1.9 goes final.  I'd
guess that the minimum time between 1.9-rc2 and 1.9 final would be no
less than a week, and that depends one what problems (if any) are reported
in 1.9-rc2.)