[Openmcl-devel] Editing the Clozure wiki

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Fri Jan 11 06:07:39 PST 2013

Login (using the trac account that you created and the "Login" link in the upper
right corner.)  You should then see an "Edit this page" button at the bottom of each
Wiki page.  Click that button and the Trac Wiki Page Editing Experience begins ...

In a spam-free world, there'd be no reason to require that people register/log in
to edit wiki content or create/comment on tickets.  It's not a spam-free world, so
these steps (including, IIRC, a captcha that rme added to the registration page
a while ago) seem to discourage spammers without being too onerous for anyone else.