[Openmcl-devel] UTF-8 problem - Can't load my sources with CCL 1.9

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Wed Jul 10 02:51:35 PDT 2013

10.07.2013, 13:39, "Andreas Thiele" <andreas at atp-media.de>:
> messages.lisp is not an UTF-8 file and I thought I made that clear. The system gets loaded by the integrated ASDF version (2.32).

If you use ASDF you can specify the source files encoding in your .asd file.
This allows to compile correctly on any Lisp.
To do so you nee to add
  :defsystem-depends-on (:asdf-encodings)
  :encoding :latin1
to your defsystem.

asdf-encodings is a special ASDF extension, which now becomes new dependency of your project.