[Openmcl-devel] how to deploy a image with swank run as a daemon?

Andreas Thiele andreas at atp-media.de
Fri Jul 19 00:35:15 PDT 2013

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. I use the unix program screen
to run my lisp application ¡°as daemon¡± ¨C I mean as a long running
background process. I find this very handy. If I want to use slime/swank, I
attach to the screen session, load swank and start a server. Rem: I have
several processes running within the image so the repl is always free and
accessible.

Hope this helps.

Andreas