[Openmcl-devel] RDNZL Anyone?

Willem Rein Oudshoorn woudshoo at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 16 07:04:36 PDT 2013

Steven Núñez <steven.nunez at illation.com> writes:

> Has anyone got RDNZL working? There¹s record of a few attempts over the
> last few years, the most recent I could find being about a year and a half
> ago (http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.lib.rdnzl.general/270), but no
> reports of success.

Hm, I have tried recently, and I think I got quite far but the fact
that it did not work nicely with mixed mode assemblies was a deal
breaker for me.

However I will have to check at work, if I can find the code and steps
I took to make it work. (And I am at a business trip coming week :-().

So if I remember correctly it should still work. (However I did not try
CCL, but was either using CLISP or SBCL)

Kind regards
Wim Oudshoorn