[Openmcl-devel] RDNZL Anyone?

Steven Núñez steven.nunez at illation.com
Mon Jun 17 01:42:09 PDT 2013

Thanks. I thought I might have to jump-ship to another lisp. LispWorks and
Allegro seem to support RDNZL, so if CCL or SBCL prove too difficult,
that's an alternative. A costly one I¹d like to avoid, but at least an
option.

Perhaps I should have phrased my question a bit differently: Does anyone
have any good ways to access .NET or C libraries on the Microsoft from
CCL? I need to do a lot of manipulation of Office document contents.

Cheers,
  	- SteveN