[Openmcl-devel] RDNZL Anyone?

Steven Núñez steven.nunez at illation.com
Mon Jun 17 01:53:10 PDT 2013

I thought about POI and ABCL, however while POI support for Excel is pretty good, it’s support for MS Word, one of the main inputs to this exercise, is next to nonexistent.

Good ‘blog post BTW. I’m glad to know that ABCL has finally come of age. Now if only someone would create a Common Lisp targeting the Microsoft DLR… (I actually thought of trying to implement just what I need for the purposes of this project, but then came to my senses). IronScheme is one option, but it’s not common lisp, so would end up being more like a scripting language. Workable, though not ideal.

- Steve