[Openmcl-devel] RDNZL Anyone?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:02:39 PDT 2013

Hi Steven,

[...] I’m glad to know that ABCL has finally come of age. [...]

While this isn't the forum to discuss, nor do I want you to take it
personally, but the "finally" there hurt when I read it: ABCL has been
working rock solid in production for me - and for several others I know -
since 2008 and even before. Admittedly, it wouldn't have for a number of
use-cases, but it did for quite a few. Obviously, the ABCL community should
be looking at itself for doing such poor communication. Just wanted to
mention this, in case people were holding off trying ABCL due to alleged
usability or maturity issues.

For any further remarks or discussion, please respond to me off-list or we
can continue on abcl's developers list (armedbear-devel at common-lisp.net).

Regards,

Erik.
An ABCL maintainer