[Openmcl-devel] CCL on BeagleBone (Angstrom)

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Fri May 10 13:33:50 PDT 2013

On May 3, 2013, at 9:12 PM, Kelly McDonald <kelly at fammcdonald.net> wrote:

> If I can put in a ticket, please let me know, otherwise please see the following patch
>
> I got a new beaglebone black today - and of course I was disappointed when CCL wouldn't work - I got an error message :
>
> CPU doesn't support required features
>
> After digging a little I found that the /proc/cpuinfo was different than what was expected:

The trunk ccl now tries to determine whether the current processor is suitable by trying to execute instructions that CCL needs and arranging to handle any resultant SIGILL signal.

http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/changeset/15802

So, the trunk CCL should run on your beaglebone black without needing any changes.