[Openmcl-devel] (no subject)

Michael Minerva minerva at agentsheets.com
Fri May 10 15:09:28 PDT 2013

Hey Matthew,

We are trying to submit a CCL app to the app store and I was wondering if you could tell me how you guys were able to actually submit.

Did you Application Loader?

I found this post on Stackoverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7924085/how-to-submit-an-ios-app-without-xcode

but this is about how to submit an IOS app (not on OSX app), and all of Apple's documentation assume you are using XCode. The article I linked suggests creating an .ipa file but that seems to be only for IOS devices. When I run Application Loader I am unable to select my .app file (it is greyed out) and I was wondering if you knew if we needed to create some kind of zip file similar to a .ipa file.

Thanks a lot,

--Mike