[Openmcl-devel] Download my contrib for CCL 1.9

Paul Krueger plkrueger at comcast.net
Thu May 16 07:52:50 PDT 2013

I had one request for access to my new contrib (presumably for people running CCL 1.9 who don't want to track the trunk), so I zipped it and have made it available for download from  http://bigw.org/~pkrueger/misc/InterfaceProjects.zip.

This server is not especially fast, so be patient.

You can just replace …ccl/contrib/cocoa-ide/krueger/InterfaceProjects with the unzipped folder. There are a bunch of temporary test files and a few work-in-progress things that are there which were not part of the checked in code, but you can just ignore those.

Paul